ITIL® 4 Foundation [P-I4F2]
This course provides an insight into ITIL® 4 and the new way to look at IT Service Management using a Service Value System (SVS). In a 2-day course, we introduce you to the concepts, dimensions and practices to get you ready for the optional certification.
ITIL® 4 brings you a more advanced view of the Service Value System (SVS). It provides a holistic end-to-end picture of what it really means to contribute to the value of the business. It includes concepts from other models, such as Lean IT, Agile and DevOps.
The following topics are considered in the course:
- The key concepts of Service Management
- The four dimensions of Service Management
- The ITIL® Service Value System (SVS)
- ITIL® Management Practices
The purpose of the ITIL® 4 Foundation certification is to provide an introduction to the management of modern IT-supported services, to provide an understanding of a common language and key concepts, and to show how ITIL® 4 guidance can improve your organisation and your work.
- Understand key concepts of Service Management
- Understand how the ITIL® Guiding Principles can help the organization to adopt and adapt Service Management
- Understanding the four dimensions of service management
- Understanding the purpose and components of the ITIL® Service Value System (SVS)
- Understand the activities and connections of the Service Value Chain
- Knowledge of the purpose and key concepts of ITIL® practices
No formal requirements
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited
The ITIL® 4 Foundation course is suitable for all persons who want to learn more about IT Service Management and how to create value in business. It is also suitable for all those who want to expand their ITIL V3/2011 knowledge.
ITIL® 4 Foundation, awarded by Peoplecert and Axelos.
Online exam only as of 01.02.2022
The exam fee is included in the course price.
The ITIL® 4 course folder contains
- Student workbook
- ITIL® 4 glossary
- Mock exam
Ebook (included in exam voucher)
Can also be held as an internal seminar for groups of 6 people or more.
Can be combined with the following simulation:
Questions about this seminar or requests for an inhouse offer:
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.
We offer all onsite courses in hybrid mode. You have the possibility to participate remotely in the onsite trainings. Simply check the appropriate box when registering.