ITIL® 4 Foundation [P-I4F2]
This course provides an insight into ITIL 4 and the new way to look at IT Service Management using a Service Value System (SVS). In a 2-day course, we introduce you to the concepts, dimensions and practices to get you ready for the optional certification.
ITIL 4 brings you a more advanced view of the Service Value System (SVS). It provides a holistic end-to-end picture of what it really means to contribute to the value of the business. It includes concepts from other models, such as Lean IT, Agile and DevOps.
The following topics are considered in the course:
- The key concepts of Service Management
- The four dimensions of Service Management
- The ITIL Service Value System (SVS)
- ITIL Management Practices
The purpose of the ITIL4 Foundation certification is to provide an introduction to the management of modern IT-supported services, to provide an understanding of a common language and key concepts, and to show how ITIL4 guidance can improve your organisation and your work.
- Understand key concepts of Service Management
- Understand how the ITIL Guiding Principles can help the organization to adopt and adapt Service Management
- Understanding the four dimensions of service management
- Understanding the purpose and components of the ITIL Service Value System (SVS)
- Understand the activities and connections of the Service Value Chain
- Knowledge of the purpose and key concepts of ITIL practices
No formal requirements
The ITIL® 4 Foundation course is suitable for all persons who want to learn more about IT Service Management and how to create value in business. It is also suitable for all those who want to expand their ITIL V3/2011 knowledge.
The ITIL® 4 course folder contains
- Student workbook
- ITIL® 4 glossary
- Trial exam
Questions about this seminar or requests for an inhouse offer:
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.