ITIL® 4 Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI) [P-I4DP3]
Regardless of the organizational role or authority, everyone has authority, even if it is limited to the personal direction. Everyone should plan – and everyone should contribute to improvements, even if they do not lead them.
When several people are involved in business activities, coordination and cooperation is crucial.
Since companies are usually organized hierarchically, the direction is often given from top to bottom. As long as the goals and activities of different groups are not planned and coordinated, it is unlikely that the desired result will be achieved. Even if they are achieved, poor coordination usually leads to failures, restarts and rework.
Thorough planning creates a common understanding of how the work is organised and managed so that those involved understand their roles and can coordinate and work together efficiently and effectively.
In the end, improvement is a critical component of any successful organization. Identifying and acting on improvement opportunities ensures organizational growth and success in the longer term.
- Strategy and leadership
- Assessment and planning
- Measurement and continuous improvement
- Communication and Organisational Change Management
- Develop a service value system (Service Value System)
- Paths for continuous improvement
- We bring it together
- Understand the key concepts of Direct, Plan & Improve
- Understand the scope of what needs to be managed and/or planned and how the key principles and methods are applied in the context of management and planning
- Understand the role of GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance) and how the principles and methods are integrated into the Service Value System
- Know and understand how the key principles and methods of continuous improvement are applied to all types of improvement
- Know and understand how to apply the key principles and methods of Organisational Change Management to control, plan and improve
- Know and understand how to apply the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting to control, plan and improve
- Know and understand how to manage, plan and improve value streams and practices
- People who want to continue their Service Management journey
- ITSM managers and future ITSM managers
- Managers from all levels involved in developing leadership and strategy or developing a continuous improvement team
- Existing ITIL qualified people who want to further develop their knowledge.
- Project and Program Manager
ITIL® 4 Direct, Plan and Improve Value Certificate is awarded by Peoplecert and Axelos.
This is one of the 4 certificates required to achieve the Managing Professional certificate.
Currently the exam is only available in English.
The course teaching materials are in English.
The ITIL® 4 Direct, Plan and Improve Value folder contains
- Student workbook
- Trial exam
- USB stick with complete course teaching materials, relevant practices and additional information
- ITIL® 4 Direct, Plan and Improve Value
Requests for an inhouse offer:
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.
We offer all onsite courses in hybrid mode. You have the possibility to participate remotely in the onsite trainings. Simply check the appropriate box when registering.