AIOps Foundation℠ [P-AIOF2]
The AIOps Foundation training provides basic knowledge about the application of artificial intelligence (AI) in the field of IT operations. The concepts and technologies such as machine learning are explained. You will learn about the steps involved in introducing AIOps and the associated challenges. The relationship to MLOps, DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering is also explained.
The following main topics are covered:
Module 1: AIOps Foundation
– History and predecessors
– Core technologies and basic concepts
– Phases of an AIOps system
Module 2: AIOps in the organisation
– Drivers and influences
– AIOps and DevOps
– AIOps and site reliability
– AIOps and security
Module 3: Core technologies: Data
– What is big data?
– The five Vs of big data
– Data sources and types for AIOps
– From the origin to AIOps
Module 4: Core technologies: Data – Machine Learning (ML)
– AI and ML
– How ML models learn
– Supervised vs. unsupervised learning
– Analytics vs. AI
– AIOps and the future of AI
Module 5: AIOps and operational metrics
– Metrics and operation
– Important metrics for monitoring systems
– Agreements, targets and indicators
Module 6: AIOps use cases and organisational mindset
– Shift from reactive to proactive mindset
– Transition from deterministic to probabilistic
– Deepening in use cases
Module 7: Evaluating the impact of AIOps
– AIOps and operational metrics
– Relationship between AIOps, DevOps and SRE
– Improving AI accuracy
– Visibility of the AIOps system
Module 8: Implementation of AIOps in the organisation
– Avoiding common challenges
– Ethics and machine learning
– Paths to implementation
The learning objectives for the “AIOps Foundation” course are as follows:
1. clear understanding of the history, origins and current developments of AIOps.
2. define and understand fundamental concepts and key principles within AIOps.
3. understanding general concepts of big data and artificial intelligence and their relationship to AIOps
4. recognise the relationship between AIOps and MLOps.
5. understand the effectiveness of implementing AIOps and potential benefits.
6. understanding the changes in mindset, collaboration and skills required to apply AIOps in the organisation.
7. quantify the results of an AIOps implementation using industry standard metrics.
8. understand the common challenges and opportunities in applying AIOps in the organisation.
9. visualise the challenges, trends and ethical considerations that organisations may face when implementing an AIOps initiative.”
No formal requirements.
The main target group includes the following professional groups:
- Individuals focused on IT operations
- Those who are interested in software in today’s IT landscape
- AIOps architects and engineers
- Business managers and stakeholders
- Cloud engineers
- Data engineers and data scientists
- DevOps engineers and practitioners
- IT directors
- IT managers
- IT security analysts
- IT team leaders
- Scrum masters
- Software engineers
- Site Reliability Engineers (SRE)
- System integrators
- Provider of AIOps platforms and tools
AIOps Foundation, awarded by PeopleCert and DevOps Institute.
Exam is Open Book and included in courseprice
The AIOps course folder contains:
- Student Workbook
- Mock exams
Ebook (included in exam voucher)
Can also be held as an internal seminar for groups of 6 people or more.
Questions about this seminar or requests for an inhouse offer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.