TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Foundation [P-TGEAFO2]
The 2-days TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Foundation course provides the basics for using the TOGAF approach, allowing individuals to be able to contribute to an architecture project or work with the results.
The TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Standard, Version 10, is the internationally recognized, open standard of The Open Group for the development and implementation of enterprise architectures.
During the TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Foundation seminar the participants acquire the following competencies
- A common language with the TOGAF® practitioners
- A basic understanding of the TOGAF® approach for Enterprise Architecture, including Agile delivery and application in a Digital enterprise
- The prerequisite qualification for becoming a TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Practitioner
The main goals of the TOGAF® Foundation are
- The concepts of Enterprise Architecture and the TOGAF® Standard
- The key terminology of the TOGAF® Standard
- The Architecture Development Method (ADM) cycle and the objectives of each phase, and how to adapt and scope the ADM for use
- The techniques available to support application of the ADM
- Applying the ADM, including use of iteration, partitioning, and application in a Digital enterprise
- How Architecture Governance contributes to architecture development
- Architecture content — the outputs produced while executing the ADM
No formal requirements necessary
- Architects who want to establish TOGAF® as an architecture development method
- Project managers who want to approach the subject of architecture in a structured way
- Project collaborators in architecture projects, who want to deepen their knowledge in architecture management
- Employees in development who want to approach the topic of architecture in a structured way
- Requirements managers in specialist departments
- Business process managers who want to align the business and the IT architecture
TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Foundation awarded by The Open Group
Exam language English
Teaching materials in Englisch
- TOGAF® folder including Student Workbook and Mock exams
- Further documents such as the slide set and the TOGAF® 10 Original Standard are provided through the Glenfis Moodle platform in electronic form
TOGAF® Pocket Guide from The Open Group
Can also be held as an internal seminar for groups of 6 people or more.
Questions about this seminar or requests for an inhouse offer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.
Wir bieten sämtliche Onsite-Kurse im Hybrid-Modus an. Du hast also die Möglichkeit auch Remote an diesen Trainings teilzunehmen. Einfach bei der Anmeldung das entsprechende Kästchen anklicken.