TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Foundation and Practitioner Combined [P-TGEAFP4]
The TOGAF® standard is the best known and most trusted enterprise architecture standard, ensuring consistent standards, methodologies, and communication among enterprise architecture professionals. Those professionals who are fluent in the TOGAF approach enjoy greater credibility in the industry.
The TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Standard, Version 10 is the internationally recognized, open standard of The Open Group for the development and implementation of enterprise architectures.
This seminar is a combined certification course for both TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Foundation and Practitioner.
During the TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Foundation topics the participants acquire the following competencies
- A common language with the TOGAF® practitioners
- A basic understanding of the TOGAF® approach for Enterprise Architecture, including Agile delivery and application in a Digital enterprise
- The prerequisite qualification for becoming a TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Practitioner
- datasheet Foundation
During the TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Practitioner topics the participants acquire the following competencies
- Know how to apply the TOGAF® approach to transform and manage change
- Know how to apply the TOGAF® method
- Know how to apply TOGAF® techniques
- datasheet Practitioner
The main goals of the TOGAF® Foundation part are
- The concepts of Enterprise Architecture and the TOGAF® Standard
- The key terminology of the TOGAF® Standard
- The Architecture Development Method (ADM) cycle and the objectives of each phase, and how to adapt and scope the ADM for use
- The techniques available to support application of the ADM
- Applying the ADM, including use of iteration, partitioning, and application in a Digital enterprise
- How Architecture Governance contributes to architecture development
- Architecture content — the outputs produced while executing the ADM
The main goals of the TOGAF® Practitioner part are
- The context within which an Enterprise Architecture practitioner must operate
- How to apply the stakeholder management technique
- How to implement the Architecture Vision phase including its applicable techniques
- How to implement the Architecture Development Method (ADM) Phases B, C, and D to develop an architecture, together with the applicable techniques
- How to implement the ADM Phases E, F, and G to implement an architecture, together with the applicable techniques
- How to implement Architecture Change Management
- How to manage architecture requirements
- How to use The Open Group Library
- How to support the ADM work with applicable techniques
- Using architecture levels to organize the Architecture Landscape
- The Architecture Content Framework and Metamodel
No formal requirements necessary
- Architects who want to establish TOGAF® as an architecture development method
- Project managers who want to approach the subject of architecture in a structured way
- Project collaborators in architecture projects, who want to deepen their knowledge in architecture management
- Employees in development who want to approach the topic of architecture in a structured way
- Requirements managers in specialist departments
- Business process managers who want to align the business and the IT architecture
TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Practitioner awarded by The Open Group
Certification is only achieved by passing the two examinations; Part 1 (Foundation) and Part 2 (Practitioner). combined examination.
Exam language English
Applied TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Practitioner Open Badge awarded by The Open Group
Accredited Training Courses include the TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Practitioner Learning Studies as a mandatory element of the training. Candidates who become certified, who also satisfactorily complete these learning studies will in addition earn The Open Group Certified: Applied TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Practitioner Open Badge to reflect their ability to analyze and apply Enterprise Architecture.
Teaching materials in English
- TOGAF® folder including
– Student Workbook
– Mock exams
– Learning Studies
- Further documents such as the slide set and the TOGAF® 10 Original Standard are provided through the Glenfis Moodle platform in electronic form
- TOGAF® Pocket Guide from The Open Group
Can also be held as an internal seminar for groups of 6 or more people.
Questions about this seminar or requests for an inhouse offer: email@example.com
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.
We offer all onsite courses in hybrid mode. You have the possibility to participate remotely in the onsite trainings. Simply check the appropriate box when registering.