Service Catalog Development with OBASHI [P-WSOBA1]
With this OBASHI practical workshop, participants learn to make the relationships and dependencies of IT services with business processes, organization, applications and systems transparent. This is the basis for the development of a service catalog.
An IT service provider significantly increases its ability to meet business needs through the service management system and the creation of a complete service catalog – including business units, processes and services and their relationships and dependencies on IT services, technologies and components.
The workshop serves to develop a service architecture using the OBASHI method and to derive the service description based on it.
- O = Organisation, i.e. places, departments, persons involved in the process
- B = Business Process
- A = Applications, in which the business processes are mapped
- S = System in the sense of operating system
- H = Hardware – whether virtual or physical
- I = Infrastructure – for example network, storage or firewall
- Creating understanding for services
- Service Architecture Concept
- OBASHI Method
- Practical example for declining a service
- Structure and documentation of a service catalogue
No formal requirements necessary. However, experience in IT Service Management and knowledge of ITIL are recommended.
- Service Level Manager
- Service Catalogue Responsible
- Service Manager
- IT Manager
- Project Manager
- IT Consultant
- IT Officers
- Change Manager
No certificate provided.
Workshop folder with
- Workshop slides
- Tasks and solutions
This inhouse workshop can be held as a 1/2, 1 or 2 day variant.
We offer all onsite courses in hybrid mode. You have the possibility to participate remotely in the onsite trainings. Simply check the appropriate box when registering.