Service Catalog Development with OBASHI [P-WSOBA1]
Glenfis course offer for practical workshops
An IT service provider significantly increases its ability to meet business needs through the service management system and the creation of a complete service catalog – including business units, processes and services and their relationships and dependencies on IT services, technologies and components.
The workshop serves to develop a service architecture using the OBASHI method and to derive the service description based on it.
- O = Organisation, i.e. places, departments, persons involved in the process
- B = Business Process
- A = Applications, in which the business processes are mapped
- S = System in the sense of operating system
- H = Hardware – whether virtual or physical
- I = Infrastructure – for example network, storage or firewall
- Creating understanding for services
- Service Architecture Concept
- OBASHI Method
- Practical example for declining a service
- Structure and documentation of a service catalogue
No formal requirements necessary. However, experience in IT Service Management and knowledge of ITIL are recommended.
- Service Level Manager
- Service Catalogue Responsible
- Service Manager
- IT Manager
- Project Manager
- IT Consultant
- IT Officers
- Change Manager
No certificate provided.
Workshop folder with
- Workshop slides
- Tasks and solutions
This inhouse workshop can be held as a 1/2, 1 or 2 day variant.
We offer all onsite courses in hybrid mode. You have the possibility to participate remotely in the onsite trainings. Simply check the appropriate box when registering.