PRINCE2® Project Management Foundation (PRF)
In this seminar you will learn the project management method PRINCE2® (6th edition). At the same time, you will be prepared for the “PRINCE2® Foundation” certification. The exam is part of the last day of the seminar.
- Introduction to PRINCE2®
- Overview of principles, topics, processes
- Process and activities during the project start
- Topics: Business case, organization, risk, quality, plans
- Topics: Progress, Changes
- Processes and activities during the project progress
- Processes and activities for project completion
- Adapting PRINCE2® to different project environments
The course content/learning objectives are based on the official syllabus.
- Comprehensive preparation for the Foundation exam
- Know how to act in a PRINCE2® project environment
- Understand who has what tasks and responsibilities
- Overview of the processes and their contents at start, progress and end
- Understand the purpose and content of key documents
- Know what project management according to PRINCE2® means and how projects are managed from start to finish
Basic knowledge in project management
- Project members
- Interested persons and persons who work in projects and would like to get to know the project management method PRINCE2® and obtain the Foundation Certificate in a short time.
Accredited course materials (digital)
For onsite courses, the exam takes place at the end of the course. As an exam participant, you will receive an email from PeopleCert (the certification organization that conducts the certification or issues the certificate) before the exam with the subject «Action required: Register for your PRINCE2® exams».
This eMail will be sent to the address that was provided to us during your registration. In the eMail you will find the «PeopleCert Code», which is composed of the «Exam ID» and the «Exam Session ID». With this information you can later register for the exam on the PeopleCert exam platform.
The registration must be done at least 3 hours before the exam date. Otherwise the exam cannot be started. In order to take the exam, you will be required to present your ID card with a photo.
In case of participation in a virtual course, you will receive a voucher for an online exam via email from PeopleCert a few days before the course starts. The exam voucher must be redeemed directly on PeopleCert, where you can register for an available exam date. The online exam is proctored by a PeopleCert proctor, which requires a device with a microphone and camera.
Format: multiple-choice exam questions, number of questions: 60, pass rate: 55% (33 points out of 60), duration: 60 minutes, no aids allowed
Can also be held as an in-house seminar for groups of 6 or more.
Questions about this seminar or request for an in-house offer:
Please note: This is a reseller course and as such is excluded from any discounts.
The PRINCE2 course on this page are offered by Digicomp Academy AG, ATO of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2 is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved
We offer all onsite courses in hybrid mode. You have the possibility to participate remotely in the onsite trainings. Simply check the appropriate box when registering.