PRINCE2® Project Management Foundation (PRF)
In this seminar you will learn the project management method PRINCE2® (6th edition). At the same time, you will be prepared for the “PRINCE2® Foundation” certification. The exam is part of the last day of the seminar.
- Introduction to PRINCE2®
- Overview of principles, topics, processes
- Process and activities during the project start
- Topics: Business case, organization, risk, quality, plans
- Topics: Progress, Changes
- Processes and activities during the project progress
- Processes and activities for project completion
- Adapting PRINCE2® to different project environments
The course content/learning objectives are based on the official syllabus.
- Comprehensive preparation for the Foundation exam
- Know how to act in a PRINCE2® project environment
- Understand who has what tasks and responsibilities
- Overview of the processes and their contents at start, progress and end
- Understand the purpose and content of key documents
- Know what project management according to PRINCE2® means and how projects are managed from start to finish
Basic knowledge in project management
- Project members
- Interested persons and persons who work in projects and would like to get to know the project management method PRINCE2® and obtain the Foundation Certificate in a short time.
Multiple choice exam questions
- Number of questions: 60
- Pass rate: 55% (33 Points from 60)
- Duration: 60 Minutes
- no aids allowed
Accredited course materials (digital)
Can also be held as an in-house seminar for groups of 6 or more.
Questions about this seminar or request for an in-house offer:
Please note: This is a reseller course and as such is excluded from any discounts.
This course is conducted in cooperation with our partner Digicomp.
We offer all onsite courses in hybrid mode. You have the possibility to participate remotely in the onsite trainings. Simply check the appropriate box when registering.