ISO/IEC 27001 Auditor [P-I27A3]
This course introduces you to the effective auditing of an information security management system.
This course introduces you to the effective auditing of an information security management system. Become a qualified and recognized ISMS leader with our ISO 27001 Auditor training. You will be trained by ISO 27001 experts and gain the qualification to conduct ISMS audits up to the highest level. This course will help you understand every phase of the certification and audit process. As a qualified ISO 27001 auditor, you will support all those working for Risk & Compliance and provide qualified assistance in conducting audits. As a formal specification of the standard, ISO/IEC 27001 defines and includes the requirements for an information security management system:
- The Auditing of management systems
- Conformity requirements to ISO/IEC 27001
- Requirements for the certification body
- Obtaining ISO/IEC 27001 certification
auditor training in ISMS according to ISO/IEC 27001 teaches you what an ISMS is and which minimum requirements companies should strive for in connection with ISO/IEC 27001. You are trained to know and understand the explained terms and concepts.
The objective of the ISO/IEC 27001 Auditor Course is to provide persons involved in auditing the ISO/IEC 27001 standard with the following capabilities:
- Understand terms and definitions relating to auditing requirements.
- Understand how ISO 19011 and auditing requirements can be used to achieve conformity to ISO/IEC 27001.
- Apply auditing of the ISMS Leadership and Support management system requirements and to identify, analyse and distinguish audit requirements within an ISMS to demonstrate conformity status to ISO/IEC 27001 for a given scenario.
- Apply auditing of the ISMS Planning, operation, performance evaluation and improvement management system requirements and to identify, analyse and distinguish audit requirements within an ISMS to demonstrate conformity status to ISO/IEC 27001 for a given scenario.
- Be able to apply an audit of the ISO/IEC 27001 Annex A controls in a scenario, as defined in ISO/IEC 27002.
- Know facts, terms and concepts about auditing an ISMS for ISO/IEC 27001 certification and concepts relating to provide and conduct audits.
- Understand the concepts, responsibilities and requirements for auditing and preparing to achieve certification for ISO/IEC 27001.
No formal requirements.
To qualify as an ISO27001 auditor, candidates must have knowledge of the ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 19011 standards and their application in a specific situation. It is recommended that candidates have the APMG ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation Level (or equivalent qualification) before attending this course.
Internal and external persons who fulfill a role in the area of information security management or have an interest in this standard, even if the company itself is not (yet) certified: executives, management representatives, security officers, information security managers/officers, employees of the audit department, IT managers, IT consultants.
ISO/IEC 27001 Auditor folder includes:
- Student workbook
- USB stick with
- Exam simulator
The standard “ISO/IEC 27001:2013 IT Security Management” is provided and used for training purposes in the course but cannot be handed in for copyright reasons.
Can also be held as an internal seminar for groups of 6 or more.
Can be performed with the following simulations:
Questions about this seminar or requests for an inhouse offer:
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.
We offer all onsite courses in hybrid mode. You have the possibility to participate remotely in the onsite trainings. Simply check the appropriate box when registering.