ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner [P-I20P3]
Advanced seminar for understanding, planning and implementing IT service management processes in the context of the application and implementation of ISO 20000.
As an international standard for IT Service Management, ISO/IEC 20000 describes a consistent set of management processes that are important for the effective delivery of services to enterprises and their customers.
ISO/IEC 20000 is aligned to the process approach defined in ITIL®, complements it and is composed of different components:
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 (Part 1) contains the formal specification of the standard and defines the requirements for a service management system.
- ISO/IEC 20000-2:2019 (Part 2) provides guidance on the implementation of service management systems and includes best practices for service management processes within ISO/IEC 20000-1.
- ISO/IEC TR 20000-3 (Part 3) contains guidance on the scope definition and applicability of Part 1.
As a practitioner you understand, recognize and explain possible problems in terms of applicability, suitability and requirements. This will enable you to participate in suitability assessments and certification audits and help to implement a continuous improvement process. You recognize the need to plan and implement IT Service Management processes and create reports on IT services and the most important key figures of the IT Service Management processes. You will plan and organise regular reviews, assessments and audits and develop plans for continuous service improvement.
- Understand and apply ISO / IEC 20000
- Understanding and describing the relationship between ISO / IEC 20000 and best practices
- Support and advice to organizations in assessing their readiness for certification according to ISO / IEC 20000-1
- Informing organisations of the applicability and scope
- Creation of a gap analysis and an improvement / implementation plan
- Support and consulting of organizations in the implementation of a continuous improvement process
- Preparation of organizations for ISO / IEC 20000-1 certification
- Help organizations achieve ISO / IEC 20000-1 certification
The ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation certificate is a prerequisite for this seminar.
- IT Manager
- ISO2000 Project Manager
- ISO2000 Project staff
- IT Quality Manager
- IT Consultant
- External and internal IT auditors
Teaching materials in German
ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation folder includes:
- Student workbook
- Trial exams
Book: Practical Handbook for Service Management and IT Governance
The official ISO standards “ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 IT Service Management – Part 1: Specification” and “ISO/IEC 20000-2:2019 IT Service Management – Part 2: Code of practice” cannot be issued for copyright reasons. The documents are available in the course. However, we recommend that you obtain these documents in advance and prepare for the course on the basis of them.
We offer all onsite courses in hybrid mode. You have the possibility to participate remotely in the onsite trainings. Simply check the appropriate box when registering.