DevOps Leader [P-DOL2]
The DevOps Leader is an authentic leader who influences the cultural transformation of your company on a strategic and tactical level and thus leads to successful implementation.
The DevOps Leader is an authentic leader who can influence the cultural transformation of your company on a strategic and tactical level and thus lead it to successful implementation. After this training the participants understand the dynamics of cultural change and are equipped with the necessary tools.
- DevOps & Time to Market
- The business and IT perspectives
- DevOps IT versus traditional IT
- Planning, organizing and designing a DevOps organization
- Organisation Workflows
- Value Stream Mapping
- Measurement criteria
- Spotify Organisation Model
- Managing cultural change
The participants should have a basic knowledge and understanding of the general DevOps definitions and principles.
- All those who want to help shaping the transformation in an existing or future DevOps organization
- All those who want to understand better in an existing or future DevOps organization.
The teaching materials are in English.
DevOps Foundation folder includes:
- Student workbook
- USB Stick with
- Teaching materials
- Exam simulator
Can also be held as an internal seminar for groups of 6 or more