Cloud Technology Associate [P-CTA2]
Basic seminar that presents the various cloud concepts, what changes are taking place in IT responsibilities and what this means for business, IT and employees.
Cloud computing – the provision of IT services via the Internet – is revolutionizing the IT world. IT is becoming more standardized and flexible. At the same time, new challenges arise in terms of security, user confidence, interfaces and network bandwidths. And IT responsibilities are changing: implementers and maintainers are increasingly becoming partners who ensure control of cloud services and providers.
The Cloud Technology Associate Seminar focuses on these changing responsibilities. The focus is not on technology, but on what cloud technologies mean for business, IT and employees and how to ensure management control.
Overview of the training modules:
- Introduction to the Cloud Service Model
- Introduction to Virtualization: Backbone Technology in Cloud Computing
- Overview of cloud technologies and applications
- Cloud Security, Risk, Compliance and Governance
- Preparation for Cloud Adoption
- Cloud Service Management
- Identify the basic concepts of cloud computing and virtualization, including the business benefits of cloud computing and the technical aspects (high-level) of virtualization
- Identify the technical challenges and risk mitigation measures in cloud computing and virtualization
- Identify the characteristics of cloud applications
- Define cloud security and identify cloud computing risks and mitigation measures
- Understanding of the implementation of the different cloud models
No formal requirements
- IT specialists (analysts, developers, architects, testers, etc.)
- IT administrators (system, database, etc.)
- IT support and maintenance (hardware, network, storage, etc.)
- IT managers
- IT project managers and others (sales, purchasing, audit, legal, etc.)
Teaching material in English.
Cloud Technology Associate folder includes:
- Training slides
- Student Workbook
- Trial exam
- USB stick with
- Exam simulator
- Other related material
Can also be held as an internal seminar for groups of 6 persons or more
Can be performed with the following simulations:
Questions about this seminar or requests for an inhouse offer: email@example.com
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.
We offer all onsite courses in hybrid mode. You have the possibility to participate remotely in the onsite trainings. Simply check the appropriate box when registering.