Certified Information Systems Auditor® (CISA®)
The Certified Information Systems Auditor® (CISA®) is recognised worldwide as the benchmark for those who audit, control, monitor and evaluate an organisation’s IT and business systems. The course prepares participants specifically for the CISA exam and provides up-to-date expertise in this area.
The seven main areas of the course are designed to prepare students for the CISA certification exam and improve their skills in auditing, controlling, monitoring and evaluating information technology and business systems.
- General information on auditing and certification
- CISA Domain 1: The process of auditing information systems
- CISA domain 2: IT governance and management
- CISA Domain 3: Acquisition, development and implementation of information systems
- CISA domain 4: Operation, maintenance and service management of information systems
- CISA Domain 5: Protection of information assets
- Exam practice/preparation (sample exam)
The learning objectives of the CISA training programme include:
1. understanding the format and structure of the CISA certification exam.
2. knowledge of the various topics and technical areas covered in the exam.
3. practice with specific strategies, tips and techniques for passing the exam.
4. opportunity to work on practice questions with subsequent analyses of the answers.
The training aims to prepare participants for the CISA exam by providing them with a comprehensive understanding of the exam process, exam content and proven exam preparation strategies.
No formal requirements.
This course is aimed at professionals and managers in the fields of IT management, IT security, IT operations, security consulting, auditing, project management and compliance. It is suitable for anyone who is professionally involved in ensuring the correctness of information systems and is looking for basic preparation for the CISA certification exam.
CISA – Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT® , awarded by ISACA.
The CISA course folder contains:
- Student Workbook
Training slides & Mock exams are
included in the exam voucher.
Can also be held as an internal seminar for groups of 6 people or more.
Questions about this seminar or requests for an inhouse offer:
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, you get a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.