CCAK – Certificate of Cloud Auditing Knowledge
The «Certificate of Cloud Auditing Knowledge (CCAK)» course provides today’s much-needed expertise in the essential principles of auditing and controlling cloud computing systems.
The Certificate of Cloud Auditing Knowledge (CCAK) is created by the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) and ISACA, it is the first credential that is focused on the essential principles of auditing cloud applications.
This training is not only recommended for auditors, but for everyone involved in the planning, implementation and operation of cloud solutions. Cloud auditing can give a better understanding of the type of cloud services and deployment strategy that would best benefit your business.
The CCAK course is designed to cover the following 5 core areas of focus:
- Cloud Governance
- Cloud Compliance
- Cloud Auditing
- Cloud Assurance
- CSA Tools: CCM, CAIQ, and STAR Program
The CCAK Training is preparing for the Certificate and provides in-depth knowledge in the following modules:
- Modul 1: An overview of cloud governance, frameworks, and cloud governance tools
- Modul 2: Building a Cloud Compliance Program
- Modul 3: CCM and CAIQ Goals, Objectives, & Structure
- Modul 4: A Threat Analysis Methodology for Cloud Using CCM
- Modul 5: Evaluating a Cloud Compliance Program
- Modul 6: Cloud Auditing
- Modul 7: CCM Auditing Controls
- Modul 8: Continuous Assurance & Compliance
- Modul 9: STAR Program
- Modul 10: Exam Preparation
No formal requirements. According to ISACA and CSA, this course assumes some working knowledge of cloud and cloud security. It also assumes some basic understanding of IT risk and audit.
The CCAK certification training will benefit these job roles:
- Internal and External Assessors and Auditors
- Compliance Managers
- Third Party Assessors and Auditors
- Vendor/Partners Program Managers
- Security Analysts & Architects
- Procurement Officers
- Cybersecurity Lead/Architect
- Security and Privacy Consultants
Teaching materials in English CCAK folder includes:
- Student Workbook
- Training Slides
- Sample exam questions
Original book: ISACA CCAK Study Guide (Print or eBook)
We offer all onsite courses in hybrid mode. You have the possibility to participate remotely in the onsite trainings. Simply check the appropriate box when registering.