Business Relationship Management – Grab@Pizza [SIPIZ1]
Experiential training that shows the team how important the role of IT is in the business and how it can best work together to help the business achieve its goals
In this simulation, your task is to hire the IT department of one of the largest pizza companies in the world so that the company can achieve its goal. And that is: to secure an even bigger piece of the global pizza market. To do this, you’ll have to reduce operating costs, increase revenues and market share, and improve customer satisfaction and loyalty. IT plays a central role in this.
How do you organize your IT resources? And what IT products and services do you use to help the company achieve its goals?
The focus of this practical simulation is on:
- Business Relationship Management
- Service Level Management
- Change Management
- Financial Management
- Ability to deliver agreed IT services with limited resources – limited by budget and staff
- Optimize IT costs by optimizing ITSM personnel, processes and supporting technologies
- Effective use of suppliers
- Prioritize IT investments and workload in terms of maintenance and support, innovation and development
- Transform business requirements into the required IT services
- Plan and prioritize application development activities
- Minimize potential business risks and threats
- Realize and illustrate added value for the company
No formal requirements.
Experience in service management and business relationship management would be an advantage.
Business Relationship Manager
No certificate provided
A confirmation of participation will be issued.
We offer all onsite courses in hybrid mode. You have the possibility to participate remotely in the onsite trainings. Simply check the appropriate box when registering.