TOGAF® Certified Level 1 & 2 combined [P-TGCE4]
The TOGAF® standard is the best known and most trusted enterprise architecture standard, ensuring consistent standards, methodologies, and communication among enterprise architecture professionals. Those professionals who are fluent in the TOGAF approach enjoy greater credibility in the industry.
The TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.2 is the internationally recognized, open standard of the Open Group for the development and implementation of enterprise architectures. As a comprehensive approach to architecture design, planning, implementation and maintenance, the TOGAF® Standard leads stringently as a business process or project method from the business objective to the IT solution. In its use, enterprise architecture is usually modelled in the three domains of business architecture, information system architecture and technology architecture.
This seminar prepares you for the combined certification of Level 1 and 2 of the TOGAF® Standard. It shows you the basic principles of the TOGAF® Standard and provides you with the knowledge and aspects that are particularly important in practical use.
- The Preliminary Phase
- Phase A: Architecture Vision
- Phase B: Business Architecture
- Phase C: Information Systems Architectures
- Phase D: Technology Architecture+ Catalogs, Matrices and Diagrams
- Phase E:Opportunities and Solutions
- Phase F: Migration Planning
- Phase G: Implementation Governance
- Phase H: Architecture Change Management
- ADM Requirements Management
- Architecture Implementation Support Techniques
- Guidelines for Adapting the ADM
- The Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model
- The Architecture Content Framework & Metamodel
No formal requirements necessary
- Architects who want to establish TOGAF® as an architecture management method
- Project managers who want to approach the subject of architecture in a structured way.
- Project collaborators in architecture projects, who want to deepen their knowledge in architecture management.
- Employees in development who want to approach the topic of architecture in a structured way.
- Requirements managers in specialist departments who want to approach the topic of architecture management with IT in a structured manner.
- Business process managers who want to approach the topic of architecture management with IT in a structured way.
TOGAF® 9 Certified (Level 1 and 2), awarded by The OpenGroup
The exam can be taken directly within the course (from your own PC) or in a PearsonVUE test center.
Exam language English
Teaching materials in English
TOGAF® folder includes:
- Student workbook
- Documents from the TOGAF® 9 Standard Corseware
- USB stick with
- Exam simulator
- Other related material
TOGAF® Pocket Guide from Open Group
Can also be held as an internal seminar for groups of 6 people or more.
Questions about this seminar or requests for an inhouse offer: email@example.com
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.
We offer all onsite courses in hybrid mode. You have the possibility to participate remotely in the onsite trainings. Simply check the appropriate box when registering.