SIAM – Service Integration and Management Foundation [P-SIAF2]
The SIAM Foundation is a basic training for building a multi-provider management system
Sourcing and cloud computing have massively increased the complexity of the IT value chain. As a result, managing a dynamic multi-vendor supplier relationship has become a key challenge for IT organizations. Service Integration and Management (SIAM) is establishing itself as a new approach based on Service Management and IT Governance principles.
Service Integration is a set of principles and practices that facilitates collaborative work between service providers to maximize the benefits of multi-sourcing. Service Integration facilitates the integration of supplier services, the technology they are composed of, and the various service delivery organizations and their processes into a single service operating model.
Topics covered are:
- Basic concept and terminology
- Service Integration and Management Implementation Roadmap
- Service Integration and Management roles and responsibilities
- Service Integration and Management practices and supporting processes
- Service Integration and Management challenges and risks
- Service Integration and Management and other frameworks
- Getting to know the SIAM model
- Practical application of the SIAM concept
- Development of the basics of SIAM design
- Definition of SIAM governance structures
- Basic processes for implementing and operating the SIAM concept
No formal requirements.
Experience in service management and sourcing is an advantage.
- ITSM practitioners working in an integrated multi-sourcing environment
- Service customer managers who have to provide the business with IT services from a multi-sourcing environment
- Service provider delivery managers with the responsibility to integrate services from a multi-sourcing environment
- Service provider managers who have to control and monitor the integration of services from a multi-sourcing environment
Teaching materials are in english.
SIAM folder includes:
- Trainings Slides
- Student Workbook
- USB stick with
- Slide Show
- Other related material
- SIAM Body of Knowledge
Can also be held as an internal seminar for groups of 6 or more
Can be carried out with the following simulations:
Questions about this seminar or requests for an inhouse offer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.
We offer all onsite courses in hybrid mode. You have the possibility to participate remotely in the onsite trainings. Simply check the appropriate box when registering.