Scrum Master [P-SCM2 ]
Is agility and iterative working also an issue in your company?
By combining theory and practice, this course teaches the basic principles of Scrum and SAFe and deepens their application. The SAFe Scrum Master course is valuable for all Scrum Master candidates.
Scrum and SAFe represent the best-known agile methods today. Due to the simple structure and clearly defined roles, the principles can be learned quickly, used productively and thus the benefits of scaled agility can be implemented quickly.
The focus is on the self-organized team, with the Scrum Master responsible for ensuring that the team works without disruption. As a servant leader (true leader) and coach, he ensures that the development process works throughout. Participants in the course will learn how to build high-performing agile teams as a servant leader and coach, and how to coach these teams to achieve the greatest possible business value.
In this two-day course, participants will gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master in general and in context once SAFe is implemented in the organization. In addition to learning the key components of Agile and Scrum, participants will learn how Scrum supports the entire organization and how to conduct Sprint/Iteration planning.
- Introduction to agile development and Scrum (mindset, values, principles).
- Understand and apply scaled agility in an organization using SAFe
- Know the role of the Scrum Master and other roles in Scrum and SAFe
- Know the meaning and application of Scrum and SAFe events and artifacts
- Be able to moderate effective sprint (iteration) execution
- Learn to support continuous improvement and coach agile teams
No formal prerequisites necessary.
Knowledge of agile methods and principles is useful.
- Everyone who wants to work out results according to agile principles (also outside IT)
- Project managers
- Project staff
- IT consultants
- Software developers
Certified SAFe Scrum Master awarded by Scaled Agile.
The exam language is English.
Materials are in English.
Completion of this course gives you access to the exam and all related study materials as part of your learning plan in SAFe’s community platform.
Can also be held as an internal seminar for groups of 6 or more
Questions about this seminar or requests for an inhouse offer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.
We offer all onsite courses in hybrid mode. You have the possibility to participate remotely in the onsite trainings. Simply check the appropriate box when registering.