SAFe® Overview [P-SAO1]
In this day workshop you will get a comprehensive and practical introduction to the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe 5.0) and you will understand the importance of business agility.
The “Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) for Lean Enterprises” is a knowledge repository of proven, integrated principles, practices and competencies from Lean, Agile and DevOps. SAFe combines these capabilities to help companies develop and deliver technology-based solutions with high quality and fast time to market. You get a comprehensive and practical introduction to the SAFe Framework and why SAFe 5.0 is the operating system for business agility.
After completion of the course, participants will be able to
- explain Business Agility in the SAFe context
- Applying SAFe’s core values and principles
- Understanding SAFe’s core competencies
- Using the SAFe Framework and the different configurations (Big Picture)
Know and assign the SAFe roles
- Understand the functionality of an Agile Release Train(ART) and know the process of a PI planning meeting
- Using the SAFe Roadmap for a SAFe Implementation
No formal requirements
All employees and managers who want to understand what business agility means, how Lean-Agile can be used to achieve business goals and people who are basically interested in SAFe.
This daily course includes a course confirmation
- Script of the slides
- Documents available in English, French or German
Can also be held as an internal seminar for groups of 6 or more
Questions about this seminar or requests for an inhouse offer: email@example.com
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.
Wir bieten sämtliche Onsite-Kurse im Hybrid-Modus an. Du hast also die Möglichkeit auch Remote an diesen Trainings teilzunehmen. Einfach bei der Anmeldung das entsprechende Kästchen anklicken.