SAFe® Overview [P-SAO1]
In this day workshop you will get a comprehensive and practical introduction to the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe 5.0) and you will understand the importance of business agility.
The “Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) for Lean Enterprises” is a knowledge repository of proven, integrated principles, practices and competencies from Lean, Agile and DevOps. SAFe combines these capabilities to help companies develop and deliver technology-based solutions with high quality and fast time to market. You get a comprehensive and practical introduction to the SAFe Framework and why SAFe 5.0 is the operating system for business agility.
After completion of the course, participants will be able to
- explain Business Agility in the SAFe context
- Applying SAFe’s core values and principles
- Understanding SAFe’s core competencies
- Using the SAFe Framework and the different configurations (Big Picture)
Know and assign the SAFe roles
- Understand the functionality of an Agile Release Train(ART) and know the process of a PI planning meeting
- Using the SAFe Roadmap for a SAFe Implementation
No formal requirements
All employees and managers who want to understand what business agility means, how Lean-Agile can be used to achieve business goals and people who are basically interested in SAFe.
This daily course includes a course confirmation
- Script of the slides
- Documents available in English, French or German
Can also be held as an internal seminar for groups of 6 or more
Questions about this seminar or requests for an inhouse offer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.
We offer all onsite courses in hybrid mode. You have the possibility to participate remotely in the onsite trainings. Simply check the appropriate box when registering.