SAFe® Lean Portfolio Management (LPM) P-SLPM2]
In this interactive SAFe® training with workshop character, you will learn to successfully establish your Lean Portfolio Management and optimize performance using practical tools and techniques.
Participants of this SAFe® Lean Portfolio Management training will learn the tools and practices to introduce the three Lean Portfolio Management areas Strategy and Financing of Investments, Agile Portfolio Operations and Lean Governance.
You will learn how to use the Portfolio Canvas tool to map the current and future structure of the portfolio and which key business initiatives can be used to target the portfolio for further development. Participants will be enabled to establish a portfolio flow using the Portfolio Canvas and to prioritize their activities according to the greatest economic benefit. The training also provides insight into how to set the value stream budget and define the associated framework and metrics to measure the performance of the Lean Portfolio.
- Presentation Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Developing portfolio strategy and vision
- Implementing the portfolio vision through epics
- Developing Lean Budgeting
- Generating flow thruogh a portfolio kanban
- Support through Agile PMO and CoPs
- Establish and apply Lean Governance
- Planning the implementation of a LPM (practical implementation)
- Basic knowledge/understanding of agile working
- Basic knowledge of the tasks of portfolio management
- First experiences with agile methods like Scrum or Kanban
- All those involved in the design of a portfolio in the company
(marketing, development, sales, production)
- Established companies in corporate setup
- Consultants, coaches, and corporate developers looking for new tools and practices to gain more traction in their engagements
Certified SAFe® Lean Portfolio Manager.
Exam language English
The course materials are in English.
Completion of this course grants you access to the exam and all related study materials as part of your curriculum in SAFe’s community platform.
Can also be held as an internal seminar for groups of 6 or more.
Can be performed with the following simulations:
Questions about this seminar or requests for an inhouse offer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.
Wir bieten sämtliche Onsite-Kurse im Hybrid-Modus an. Du hast also die Möglichkeit auch Remote an diesen Trainings teilzunehmen. Einfach bei der Anmeldung das entsprechende Kästchen anklicken.