Project Management IPMA Level D («IPMAD»)
You will learn how projects are initiated, planned, executed, monitored and completed. In addition to the structural elements, cultural aspects are also taken into account.
- Definition Project / Project Management
- Project management procedure models
- Project portfolio management
- Initiation of projects
- Project assignment
- Formulation of objectives
- Systems thinking
- Planning projects
- Work breakdown structure
- Project schedule
- Execution and monitoring of projects
- Leadership in project management
- Project controlling
- Key figures in project management
- Conflict management in projects
- Closing of projects
- Final report
- Lessons Learned
- Day 4 and 5: Examination training and examination (total duration 4.5 days)
- General information about the exam/requirements
- IPMA Level D Examination Procedure
- IPMA application for certification
- Conducting the required self-assessment
- Processing of sample exams IPMA Level D
- Joint discussion of the sample exams
- Deeper discussion of project management knowledge if desired
Consists of the following modules
Exam Preparation IPMA Level D
Project Management – IPMA Level D
- Knowledge of the essential contents of project management in the overall context
- Independent application of basic methods and techniques
- Preparation for the «Certified Project Management Associate IPMA Level D®» certificate
- Valuable tips about the exam in the optional exam training course
No special previous knowledge is required for participation in this project management basics seminar. Initial experience as a project member is an advantage.
To register, you must complete the IPMA Level D certification application prior to the exam. All candidates can register on the VZPM certification portal and upload the completed certification application. The documents should be submitted three weeks before the start of the exam. A short explanation video about the whole project management certification can be found here.
- Project management beginners
- Project managers
- Project staff
The exam for the “Certified Project Management Associate (IPMA Level D)” takes 3 hours and consists of 60 multiple-choice questions and 30 open questions. The questions can refer to all competencies of SWISS.ICB4. You have passed the exam if you have achieved at least 60% of the possible total score and have answered at least one question correctly for at least 23 of the 28 competencies.
The certificate has an international recognition and is valid for five years. You are entitled to use the title “Certified Project Management Associate (IPMA Level D)” during the validity period of the certificate.
Digicomp course materials (digital) & reference book
Can also be held as an in-house seminar for groups of 6 or more.
Questions about this seminar or request for an in-house offer:
Please note: This is a reseller course and as such is excluded from any discounts.
This course is conducted in cooperation with our partner Digicomp.
We offer all onsite courses in hybrid mode. You have the possibility to participate remotely in the onsite trainings. Simply check the appropriate box when registering.