Professional Cloud Service Manager [P-PCSM2B]
A seminar specifically designed for the management of cloud computing and cloud-based services that explains all aspects of CSM not covered by traditional ITIL® best practice.
Like cloud computing, the role of professional cloud service managers is constantly evolving. Design, operation and replacement by cloud computing and cloud-based services are key issues in this context.
Maintaining the services of existing systems, processes and functions as well as implementing and integrating new solutions from the cloud simultaneously is becoming increasingly complex for users, providers and the internal organization.
The Professional Cloud Service Manager Seminar is an IT Service Management (ITSM) course specifically designed to manage cloud computing and cloud-based services. It explains all aspects of cloud service management not covered by traditional ITIL® best practice and its certifications.
- General Cloud Service Management Terminology and concepts
- Analysis of strategic assets for the provision of cloud services
- Presentation of the advantages of cloud-based IT services
- Strategies for avoiding risks in the use of cloud-based services
- Use of suitable structures and processes for the provision of cloud-based services
- Integration of Cloud Service Management principles into existing IT service structures
- Assessment of the complexity involved in introducing cloud services in terms of strategy, design, transition and operation
- Comparison and differentiation of Cloud Service Management to other IT Service Management structures
No formal requirements necessary.
However, ITIL® Foundation and Cloud Technology Associate are an advantage to get the most out of the course.
This course is aimed at all those interested in IT service management in cloud environments or who are actively involved in the supply chain:
- IT Managers
- Service Managers
- Service Management Employees
- IT Quality Managers
- Process Managers
Professional Cloud Service Manager, awarded by Cloud Credential Council
Exam language English
Teaching materials in English.
PCSM folder includes:
- Training slides
- Student Workbook
- Trial exam
- USB stick with
- Exam simulator
- Other related material
Can also be held as an internal seminar for groups of 6 persons or more
Can be performed with the following simulation:
We offer all onsite courses in hybrid mode. You have the possibility to participate remotely in the onsite trainings. Simply check the appropriate box when registering.