PRINCE2® Practitioner (PRP)
This two-day seminar prepares you for the PRINCE2® Practitioner certification (6th edition). Practice your knowledge from the PRINCE2® Foundation Seminar with a case study and test exam.
- Distinguishing between implementing and adapting PRINCE2®
- Guidelines for adapting PRINCE2® to different project environments, in particular for themes and processes
- Guidelines for adapting to simple projects, working in an agile context, projects within a program or in a commercial environment
- Deepening of PRINCE2®, such as plans, quality management, risk management, dealing with issue
- Notes on the Practitioner Exam with solving test exams
The exam takes place in the afternoon of the second day of the seminar (2.5 hours).
- Targeted preparation for the Practitioner exam based on the AXELOS Syllabus
- Internationally recognized certificate after passing the exam
- In-depth understanding of PRINCE2® to implement and adapt the method to different project environments
- In-depth understanding of the application of the topics in the PRINCE2® processes
- Applying the PRINCE2® Manual in practice and during the exam
Prerequisite for this course is the PRINCE2® Foundation Certificate, the PMP Certificate or the IPMA Certificate. A solid PRINCE2® knowledge based on the Foundation Seminar is mandatory. As a time investment depending on the level of knowledge, at least 8 hours of individual preparation for the course is required. Professional experience in project management is advantageous.
- Project members
- Interested persons and persons who work in projects and would like to get to know the project management method PRINCE2® and obtain the Foundation Certificate in a short time.
The certificate is valid for 3 years.
Accredited documentation (digital), PRINCE2® Manual
Can also be held as an in-house seminar for groups of 6 or more.
Questions about this seminar or request for an in-house offer:
Please note: This is a reseller course and as such is excluded from any discounts.
This course is conducted in cooperation with our partner Digicomp.
We offer all onsite courses in hybrid mode. You have the possibility to participate remotely in the onsite trainings. Simply check the appropriate box when registering.