PMO Project Management Office – AIPMO Consulting Frameworks Expert (CF-IPMO) [P-PMOC3]
The expert certification for international consulting frameworks for consultants, project, program and PMO managers and senior team members, covers every aspect of organizations, from strategy to operations, including the world of projects/programs, PMOs and portfolio management.
The practice-oriented course combines the latest experience in international management consulting and academic research to provide an overview of consulting and then dive into a meaningful/strategic problem-solving methodology that uses many frameworks, models and concepts. The course then takes real-life problems of the course participants or any topic and follows a framework development methodology to develop custom and hybrid frameworks.
This large and intensive part of the course uses techniques from the management consulting industry, such as the creation of framework problems, hypotheses, MECE questions and decision trees. The techniques are taught in the course to ensure that participants know not only how to apply them, but also when to apply them. Presentations are developed in an iterative process that includes tips on presentation techniques. As part of the course, consulting packages are developed using standard and custom frameworks, models and techniques related to the participants’ industry. Participants work in teams and play different roles during the case study. At the end of the course, the teams present their individual framework presentations to the group.
- Explain key aspects of counselling and the types of situations where counselling is needed
- Know how to quickly classify complex problems and visualize them for presentation
- Development of framework conditions that reflect the real environment
- Application of many techniques in connection with problem solving, development of general conditions, analysis, presentations and communication
- Use a technique and framework register to expand the knowledge in your organization
- Creation of consulting packages for the quick start of consulting assignments
- Know how to create consulting packages for your team, department or organization
- Problem solving and conceptual thinking
- 2 years or more consulting experience
- Ideally 5 years plus project, program, portfolio and PMO management
- Ideally an MSc/MBA or higher
- Consultants and professionals who want to enter the consultancy business
- PMO/IT Directors
- PMO managers and PMO core team members involved in the consultancy
- Senior Project/Program Management Professionals
- Manager and team leader
- Engineers and other people with complex problems
- Any professional who wants to become more effective and demonstrate this
- Online test
- 50 multiple-choice questions
- Duration 1 hour
- The course work is evaluated and represents 50% of the total score
There is no multiple choice exam for the first year. Only the grading of the developed framework, which is the main part of the course.
The examination will be held in English
The course materials are in English
Are you interested in organizing an internal training? This is recommended if you have at least 6 participants. Please ask for an offer.
Please place your requests under:
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.