Lean IT Foundation [P-LITF2]
In this course, participants learn how to effectively apply the proven and successful methods of classic lean management in today’s digital IT world.
Lean IT is the symbiosis between successful lean management methods and the foresight to offer complex IT systems with their services and products to customers efficiently and promptly to the required quality. This requires an IT organization that is committed to the continuous improvement of its processes and its employees in the sense of an agile culture.
The participants understand:
- The Lean philosophy and principles
- The perspective of Lean on processes and waste within processes
- Organizational requirements for the implementation of Lean
- Lean tools such as Value Stream Mapping
- The DMAIC Problem Solving Model
- How lean principles can be applied to the IT organization
No formal requirements
- All employees and managers who want to learn more about how to apply the “Japanese recipe for success” in today’s dynamic world
- People who want to improve every day
Teaching materials in English
Lean IT Foundation folder includes:
- Student workbook
- USB stick with
- Teaching materials
- Exam simulator
Can also be held as an internal seminar for groups of 6 or more
We offer all onsite courses in hybrid mode. You have the possibility to participate remotely in the onsite trainings. Simply check the appropriate box when registering.