ITIL® 4 Managing Professional (MP) Transition [P-4TRN5]
This course is intended for all those who are already ITIL Expert V3/2011 or have already completed at least 17 credits (all ITIL® Edition 2011 Intermediate Lifecycle Modules). Become an ITIL® 4 Managing Professional in 5 days and be up-to-date.
Only available until 30th June 2022.
The ITIL® 4 Transition module gives you an advanced view of the Service Value System (SVS). It provides a holistic end-to-end picture of what it really means to contribute to the value creation of the business. It includes all modules of the Managing Professional:
- Create, Deliver & Support
- Drive Stakeholder Value
- High Velocity IT
- Direct, Plan & Improve
Goals The purpose of this 5-day ITIL® 4 Transition module is to understand the new key concepts and what has changed from the last version.
- Understand key concepts of Service Management
- Understand how the ITIL® Guiding Principles can help the organization adopt and adapt Service Management.
- Understand the four dimensions of service management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL® Service Value System (SVS)
- Understand the activities and connections of the Service Value Chain and how to create them
- Knowledge of how the relevant ITIL® practices contribute to value creation
- Understanding of the concepts in relation to the characteristics of “high-velocity” of a digital enterprise and what demands this makes on IT
- Understand how to design “Customer Journeys”
- Know how to form the demand and define service offers
- Understand the role of governance, risk and compliance and how these principles and methods can be integrated into the Service Value System
ITIL® Expert V3/2011 or at least 17 credits (all ITIL® Edition 2011 Intermediate Lifecycle Modules)
All ITIL® Experts or persons who have completed 17 credits (all ITIL® Edition 2011 Intermediate Lifecycle Modules)
The course materials are in English. The ITIL® 4 course folder contains
- Student workbook
- ITIL® 4 glossary
- Mock exams
The price includes the original books of the 4 Managing Professional modules.
Can also be held as an internal seminar for groups of 6 or more Can be carried out with the following simulations and workshops:
- Value Stream Mapping
Anfrage für eine Inhouse-Offerte:
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.
We offer all onsite courses in hybrid mode. You have the possibility to participate remotely in the onsite trainings. Simply check the appropriate box when registering.