ITIL® 4 Digital and IT-Strategy (DITS) [4DITS3]
The Strategic Leader Module will help strategy and digital transformation consultants (internal and external) demonstrate how IT strategy differs from digital strategy, provide guidance for integrating digital and IT strategies and promote the importance of a successful digital strategy on business success.
The pace of evolution in the digital world has never been so fast. Organizations need to be flexible and adapt to the ever-changing environment if they want to keep providing value to their customers and remain competitive in the marketplace.
Business leaders therefore need to be able to define and implement a successful digital strategy that enables their organizations to respond quickly to increasing demand, for new products and services, changing customer expectations and disruption from new technologies.
This module will provide guidance that helps leaders and aspiring leaders craft a digital vision and shape IT and business strategy for organizations to tackle a number of opportunities/challenges, including:
- Information security
- Migration to cloud
- Running bimodal
- Speed and agility, without fragility, to remain competitive
- Digital transformation
- Gaining efficiencies while doing all the above.
- Develop a cross-organizational digital strategy
- Craft a digital vision
- Drive operational excellence
- Respond to digital disruption
- Enable a sustainable business
- Strategically manage risk
- Develop digital leaders for the future
ITIL 4 Foundation Certificate
IT and business directors, heads of department, aspiring C-Suite professionals and other senior business leaders across the organization.
The ITIL® 4 Digital and IT Strategy Certificate is awarded by Peoplecert and Axelos.
This is one of the 2 certificates required to achieve the Strategic Leader certificate.
Currently the exam is only available in English.
The teaching materials are in English.
The ITIL® 4 Digital and IT Strategy folder contains:
- Student workbook
- Sample exam
- USB stick with complete course teaching materials, relevant practices and additional information
- ITIL® 4 Digital and IT Strategy
Requests for an inhouse offer:
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee.
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.