ITIL® 4 Create, Deliver and Support (CDS) [P-I4CD3]
The Managing Professional Module CDS covers the integration of a number of proven areas that we know as “IT Management” – from designing, building, testing and implementing to operating and supporting products and services.
This course contains core elements on how to build, test and deliver different types of work (Value Streams). This is done with an “end-to-end” focus: from start to finish with continuous iterations and feedback loops.
We also focus on the following areas: Testing, knowledge, customer and employee feedback, new technologies, supplier selection and how to get the job done.
This course is much more than simply imparting knowledge about practices or processes, it is the “glue” in the entire service life cycle to deliver real and sustainable value through services.
- How to describe and analyze a Value Stream
- Create, deliver and support value streams
- Use of value streams to define a “minimum viable practice”
- How work can be managed and prioritised
- Considerations of economy and procurement
- Understand how a service value stream is planned and built to create, deliver and support services.
- Know how the relevant ITIL practices contribute to the creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams
- Knowledge of how services are created, delivered and supported.
- People who want to continue their Service Management journey
- ITSM managers and future ITSM managers
- ITSM practitioners who are involved in the operation of IT-supported and digital products and services and are responsible for end-to-end service delivery.
- Existing ITIL qualified people who want to further develop their knowledge.
- Project and Program Manager
The ITIL® 4 Create, Deliver and Support Certificate is awarded by Peoplecert and Axelos.
This is one of the 4 certificates required to achieve the Managing Professional certificate.
Currently the exam is only available in English.
The teaching materials are in English.
The ITIL® 4 Create, Deliver and Support folder contains
- Student workbook
- Trial exam
- USB stick with complete course teaching materials, relevant practices and additional information
- ITIL® 4 Create, Deliver and Support
Requests for an inhouse offer:
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.
We offer all onsite courses in hybrid mode. You have the possibility to participate remotely in the onsite trainings. Simply check the appropriate box when registering.