IT4IT™ Foundation – Level 1 [P-I4IF2]
Glenfis course offer for TOGAF®, IT4IT™
The IT4IT™ Foundation Training is a two-day seminar that provides a structured approach to the development, procurement and management of services in a value chain-based framework.
IT4IT™ includes a reference architecture and an operating model based on a value chain for the business of IT (IT for IT). It provides detailed guidance on how to design, procure and implement IT to enable IT to deliver value-added IT services to its customers. IT4IT™ is the foundation for digital transformation within IT and thus the basis for successful DevOps implementations.
- IT4IT™ Standard Overview
- Basic Concepts
- IT4IT™ Reference Architecture Core
- Strategy to Portfolio Value Stream
- Requirement to Deploy Value Stream
- Request to Fulfill Value Stream
- Detect to Correct Value Stream
- IT4IT™ Certification Program
The learning objectives focus on knowledge and understanding of the terminology, structure and concepts of the IT4IT™ reference architecture. The course provides detailed guidelines for specification and interaction with a consistent service backbone model (common service lifecycle data model / context).
Finally, the course prepares participants for the IT4IT™ Foundation Certification, which consists of a 40 question multiple choice exam.
No formal requirements necessary. Basic understanding of service management is helpful, however.
- People who need a basic understanding of IT4IT™ reference architecture and IT value chain
- IT professionals who are responsible for the provision of IT services
- IT experts / practitioners who are responsible for implementing an IT management tool landscape
- Enterprise architects, who are responsible for IT-business transformation
- People who want to achieve IT4IT™ Level 2 Certification
IT4IT™ Foundation Certification, awarded by The Open Group
The exam can be taken directly after the course (from your own PC) or at a PearsonVUE test center.
Exam language English
IT4IT™Foundation folder includes:
- Student workbook
- IT4IT™Training slides
- USB stick with
- Exam simulator
- IT4IT™ reference cards
- Book: IT4IT™ Foundation Study Guide – Preparation for the IT4IT™ Part 1 Examiniation
Can also be held as an internal seminar for groups of 6 people or more.
Questions about this seminar or requests for an inhouse offer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.