IT4IT™ Foundation – Level 1 [P-I4IF2]
Glenfis course offer for TOGAF®, IT4IT™
The IT4IT™ Foundation Training is a two-day seminar that provides a structured approach to the development, procurement and management of services in a value chain-based framework.
IT4IT™ includes a reference architecture and an operating model based on a value chain for the business of IT (IT for IT). It provides detailed guidance on how to design, procure and implement IT to enable IT to deliver value-added IT services to its customers. IT4IT™ is the foundation for digital transformation within IT and thus the basis for successful DevOps implementations.
- IT4IT™ Standard Overview
- Basic Concepts
- IT4IT™ Reference Architecture Core
- Strategy to Portfolio Value Stream
- Requirement to Deploy Value Stream
- Request to Fulfill Value Stream
- Detect to Correct Value Stream
- IT4IT™ Certification Program
The learning objectives focus on knowledge and understanding of the terminology, structure and concepts of the IT4IT™ reference architecture. The course provides detailed guidelines for specification and interaction with a consistent service backbone model (common service lifecycle data model / context).
Finally, the course prepares participants for the IT4IT™ Foundation Certification, which consists of a 40 question multiple choice exam.
No formal requirements necessary. Basic understanding of service management is helpful, however.
- People who need a basic understanding of IT4IT™ reference architecture and IT value chain
- IT professionals who are responsible for the provision of IT services
- IT experts / practitioners who are responsible for implementing an IT management tool landscape
- Enterprise architects, who are responsible for IT-business transformation
- People who want to achieve IT4IT™ Level 2 Certification
IT4IT™ Foundation Certification, awarded by The Open Group
The exam can be taken directly after the course (from your own PC) or at a PearsonVUE test center.
Exam language English
IT4IT™Foundation folder includes:
- Student workbook
- IT4IT™Training slides
- USB stick with
- Exam simulator
- IT4IT™ reference cards
- Book: IT4IT™ Foundation Study Guide – Preparation for the IT4IT™ Part 1 Examiniation
Can also be held as an internal seminar for groups of 6 people or more.
Questions about this seminar or requests for an inhouse offer: email@example.com
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.
We offer all onsite courses in hybrid mode. You have the possibility to participate remotely in the onsite trainings. Simply check the appropriate box when registering.