IoT Internet of Things Foundation [P-IOTF2]
The Internet of Things Foundation course provides an overview and insight into emerging technologies, their benefits and risks.
The course covers the basic concepts, terminology and key components of IoT. It explains the business perspectives of IoT, including the benefits of early adoption and monetization models. The course looks at the technologies that enable IoT and various challenges. In several scenarios, the use cases of IoT are described, leading to intelligent applications and services that inspire organizations seeking to make the transition to IoT. The course offers future insights into IoT and predicts the status of the interconnected world in 2020.
Overview of the training modules:
- Introduction Internet of Things, IoT
- Concepts and terminology
- Business orientation
- Basic building blocks of an IoT architecture
- Enabling technologies for IoT
- IoT Security and Governance
- IoT case studies and future projections
- Define the concepts and terminology of IoT.
- Assess new devices and interfaces that drive IoT growth.
- Highlighting the business perspectives of IoT (advantages of the early introduction of IoT technologies).
- Assessing the impact of IoT on companies
- Assess the basic technologies for IoT, such as Cloud Computing and Big Data.
- Identify security and governance issues with IoT.
- Investigating the future growth opportunities of IoT in the coming years.
No formal requirements necessary.
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Corporate Architect
- Program / Project Manager
- Solution Architect
- System Administrator
- System Architect
- Technology Consultant
Teaching materials in English.
IoT Foundation folder includes:
- Training slides
- Student Workbook
- Trial exam
- USB stick with
- Exam simulator
- Other related material
Can also be held as an internal seminar for groups of 6 or more
Questions about this seminar or requests for an inhouse offer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.
We offer all onsite courses in hybrid mode. You have the possibility to participate remotely in the onsite trainings. Simply check the appropriate box when registering.