Introduction to Business Analysis according to IIBA® (ECBA)
You want to enter the field of business analysis and also document your know-how? Then this is the right place for you. In this course, you will learn about business analysis according to IIBA® and prepare for the ECBA® certification in parallel.
- Introduction to business analysis and the role of the business analyst
- Key concepts and important terms
- Basic skills and soft skills
- Strategic analysis / business analysis
- Planning and monitoring of business analysis activities
- Requirements elicitation and collaboration with stakeholders
- Management of the requirements life cycle
- Requirements analysis and solution design
- Solution evaluation
- Tips for exam preparation
In each chapter, the main techniques of business analysis are discussed.
- Basics of business analysis
- Optimal preparation for the ECBA® exam
- 21 hours of direct training required to sit for the ECBA® exam.
First experiences in the area of business analysis are an advantage. We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the BaBoK in advance.
We recommend that you take out a membership with IIBA in parallel to attending the course. There you can also download the BaBok. The book is not part of the course.
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in business analysis and may want to earn an additional certificate.
Digicomp course documents
One of the best known providers of business analysis certification is the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®). With the certification «Certified Competency in Business Analysis» (ECBA®) you can prove your business analysis know-how. The one-hour online ECBA® exam consists of 50 multiple choice competence questions. The online exam requires a computer, internet access, webcam and microphone. For more information, please visit IIBA®.
Can also be held as an in-house seminar for groups of 6 or more.
Questions about this seminar or request for an in-house offer:
Please note: This is a reseller course and as such is excluded from any discounts.
This course is conducted in cooperation with our partner Digicomp.
We offer all onsite courses in hybrid mode. You have the possibility to participate remotely in the onsite trainings. Simply check the appropriate box when registering.