HERMES 5 Foundation [P-HEF2]
Basic course on understanding the principles, contents and tools of HERMES 5 and simultaneous preparation for the certification examination “HERMES 5 Foundation”.
As an open standard from the eCH association, HERMES is available to everyone as a project management method for IT, service and business organisations. HERMES was developed by the Swiss Federal Administration and has already been introduced by numerous cantons, cities, educational institutions and companies.
The common understanding of HERMES significantly simplifies project management. Employees have proof of their HERMES competence with successful certification and companies can benefit from competitive advantages in public tenders.
- When and why HERMES 5 is used
- Basic contents and tools of HERMES 5
- Tasks and results of project management
- Project organization and role allocation
- Deeper understanding of the interplay of the elements of HERMES
- Creation of individual scenarios for own projects
- Method structure of different project views
- Scenarios and modules for a quick project start
- Phase model with the milestones
- Project structuring, planning and implementation
- Tools like the HERMES-Online Tool
- Preparation for the successful certification exam “HERMES 5 Foundation”
No formal requirements.
- Decision-makers, clients
- IT Manager
- Project Manager
- Project collaborators
- Project Controller
- IT Consultant
- IT employees with promotion potential
HERMES 5 Foundation Certificate, awarded by Tüv Süd Academy
The exam can also be taken online
HERMES 5 Foundation folder includes:
- Student workbook
- USB stick with
- Exam Simulator
Official HERMES® 5 reference manual
Can be combined with the following simulation:
Questions about this seminar or requests for an inhouse offer:
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.