Cybersecurity Audit Certification [P-CSAU2]
This seminar provides the critical know-how to include cyber security in the audit plan, reduce cyber risks and implement mitigating controls.
ISACA’s new Cybersecurity Audit Certificate Program helps reviewing cyber security processes, policies and tools and ensures that the organization has the appropriate controls in place.
- Understanding security frameworks to identify best practices
- Definition of threat and vulnerability management
- Evaluate threats using vulnerability management tools
- Create and deploy secure authorization processes
- Explain all aspects of cybersecurity governance
- Distinction between firewall and network security technologies
- Improve asset, configuration, change and patch management practices
- Manage corporate identity and information access
- Identification of security controls for applications
- Identification of cyber and legal regulatory requirements to support compliance assessments
- Identification of weaknesses in cloud strategies and controls
- Performance of cyber security and risk assessments by third parties
- Identification of the advantages and risks of containerisation
No formal requirements.
- IT audit experts and companies that need additional support in auditing cyber security
- Security experts who need an understanding of the audit process
- Risk and security professionals who need in-depth knowledge of cyber-related risks and the mitigation of controls
- IT professionals who want to learn more about what an IT auditor must consider when auditing cyber security.
Teaching materials in English
Cybersecurity Audit folder includes:
- Student workbook
- Trial exam
Can be carried out with the following simulations:
Questions about this seminar or requests for an inhouse offer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.