CSX Cybersecurity Fundamentals [P-CSFU2]
Basic course that explains the basic features of a cybersecurity architecture and how it is used in the company.
Due to increasing mobility and the interconnected use of IT systems and information, the way IT networks and computer systems are attacked today has changed significantly. Securing company and administration-relevant processes and data has become a strategic issue. Individual measures have long since ceased to be sufficient. Only a comprehensive, holistic approach, which integrates all protective measures, guarantees the function and security of business and administrative processes in the long term.
Today, cybersecurity is an issue at all levels in companies. In this basic course you will learn the basics of a cybersecurity architecture and how to use it for your company.
- Identify the key components of the cybersecurity network architecture
- Cybersecurity architecture principles
- Risk management processes and practices
- Security tools and hardening techniques
- Different classes of attacks
- Cybersecurity incident categories and processing
- Evaluating Cybersecurity Scenarios
No formal requirements.
- IT security specialists
- Information Security Officers
- IT Manager
- All who are interested in security solution concepts in the field of cyber security
Cybersecurity Fundamentals Certificate, awarded by ISACA
Exam language English
The booking of the exam must be arranged with ISACA by the participant. We show the necessary steps.
Teaching materials in English
CSX Cybersecurity Fundamentals folder includes:
- Student workbook
- Trial exam
Book: CSX Cybersecurity Fundamentals Study Guide
Can also be held as an internal seminar for groups of 6 or more.
Can be performed with the following simulations:
Questions about this seminar or requests for an inhouse offer: email@example.com
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.