BRMP® Business Relationship Management Professional Bridge [P-BRMB1]
The Leveling Up Your BRMP® Knowledge course is designed to provide participants with a deeper understanding of new key concepts, while highlighting the differences between the old and new BRMP® courses through practical examples. This class is for anyone who has taken the BRMP® prior to the release date of the new BRMP in 2022. By enrolling in this course, you as a legacy BRMP® certification holder, have the opportunity to level up your knowledge and stay ahead of the curve in the ever-evolving field of BRM.
The Leveling Up Your BRMP® Knowledge course provides legacy BRMP® certification holders the opportunity to learn about the evolved content in the latest BRMBOK® without having to take the BRMP® course and exam again. This one-day course includes ‘now-to-new’ examples between the two BRMP courses, while focusing on a high-level review of new key concepts.
Legacy BRMP certification holders will:
- See examples of how the BRMBOK® content has evolved
- View side-by-side comparisons of content with accompanying rationale
- Receive a high-level overview of the latest content
- Adopt the newest terms and concepts driving the Business Relationship Management industry
- Expand foundational knowledge of BRM
- Theory of Relationshipism
- Triple Bottom Line
- The Relationship-Centered Organization (*replacing House of BRM)
- BRM Capability Framework
- Organizational Factors
- BRM Capability Impact Report
- Now-to-New Enabler
- Language Evolution
- Shared Ownership
- Growth Mindset vs. Fixed Mindset
- Relationship Maturity Model
- Value Discovery
- Idea Document
- Value Plan/Realization/Results
- Activity Domains
- BRM Competency Model
Legacy BRMP® Business Relationship Management Professional Certificate (until September 2022).
Legacy BRMP certification holders (until September 2022)
- Certificate of Completion (no exam required)
- Leveling Up Badge
- Leveling Up Participant Guide
- BRMP Textbook
Do you want to organize a training at your company? This is recommended for groups of 6 people or more.
In order to experience the importance of the BRM role, the following business simulation can be booked in addition to the training
Questions about this seminar or requests for an inhouse offer:
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.
We offer all onsite courses in hybrid mode. You have the possibility to participate remotely in the onsite trainings. Simply check the appropriate box when registering.