Business Relationship Management: Fundamentals [P-BRMF1]
Business Relationship Management (BRM) Fundamentals is an introduction to BRM as a skill, role and discipline. The course aims to provide a basic understanding of BRM and is accessible to anyone who wants to learn more about how to achieve success through BRM.
Business Relationship Management (BRM) Fundamentals is an introduction to BRM as a skill, role and discipline. The course aims to provide a basic understanding of BRM and is accessible to anyone who wants to learn more about how to succeed through the BRM role. The following topics are covered:
- Business Relationship Management (BRM) defined
- Why BRM?
- BRM approach
- BRM results
- Definition of BRM as ability, role and discipline
- Understanding what a BRM does and does not do
- Changed language, which is used to change perception and perspectives
- Understand how BRM interacts with other disciplines (project management, architecture, business analysts, etc.) within the organization
- Introduction to the different frameworks, processes and models to structure and control BRM
Requirements This training does not require specific knowledge about BRM
- Anyone who has an interest in improving the relationship and understanding between business and IT
- Business relationship managers, who are responsible for the relationship between business and IT
- Service Delivery Managers, who manage customer contracts and have a relationship with the customer
- Account Manager / Sales Representatives, who must be able to receive and understand customer needs
- Service/Products Owner on the provider side
- CIOs who are responsible for the relationship with the business
- Business and IT stakeholders who want to understand the principles of business relationship management
The course materials are in English. The BRM Fundamentals course folder contains
- BRMP Fundamentals Student Workbook
Can be performed with the following simulations:
Questions about this seminar or requests for an inhouse offer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.
We offer all onsite courses in hybrid mode. You have the possibility to participate remotely in the onsite trainings. Simply check the appropriate box when registering.