We multiply our competence through a comprehensive network of reliable and experienced cooperation partners. Below you will find a list of our partners, divided into the status they have in our partner network.
Glenfis authorized resellers
As an independent and non-commercial association, itSMF Switzerland has the overarching goal of developing and disseminating the latest findings and methods in the field of IT service management. The vision aims to create a community of specialists to refine and compare the management of IT services, to develop and promote the discipline of service management in an increasingly strategic way, to help companies overcome challenges through digital technologies to meet current and future business needs. The ItSMF also aims to be an aggregator for professionals and businesses, solutions to real problems, to provide concrete benefits in implementing a government’s best practices in IT services. Our value chain is based on recognition, comparison, consulting, training through our territorial activities and our commitment in addition to the support of our partners. Link to itSMF Switzerland
As an independent and non-commercial association, itSMF Deutschland e.V. has the overarching goal of developing and promoting current knowledge and methods in the field of IT Service Management.
- Establishing and deepening a competence network for our members
- Representation and representation of members’ interests vis-à-vis third parties
- Sensitisation of the economy
- Improving and developing ITIL®
- Dissemination of the ITIL® idea
- Providing a forum of companies for companies, suppliers and other providers of IT services and products
- Supporting and promoting the further development of best practice standards and guidelines for IT service management as described in the IT Infrastructure Library® (ITIL®)
- The continuous expansion of our services for the benefit of our members
- To recognise and reward individuals or organisations that have made an outstanding contribution to the promotion of best practice standards and professional education in the field of IT management.
- To maintain financial independence
In order to live up to this claim, itSMF Deutschland e.V. organises congresses, conferences, specialist forums, regional forums, publishes a newspaper and publishes books on the subject of IT service management.
Glenfis project partners
GamingWorks is specialized in the development of innovative learning tools that guarantee a better learning success. Simulation software shows not only the what in change processes, but also the how. Simulation games are dynamic, interactive and powerful learning tools. The simulation games “Apollo 13” and “The Challenge of Egypt” were developed by GamingWorks. Another service is “The ABC of ICT”.
Digital transformation is currently taking place in all industries and all companies – in some more, in others even less. But in any case, the challenges are becoming increasingly greater and more diverse. One thing digital transformation absolutely needs: the new machines of our time. The machines of the industrial revolution we are experiencing right now – without them, this digital revolution would not exist: social media, mobility, big data analytics, cloud, Internet of Things. Sourcing International supports clients in identifying digital potentials, developing suitable solution variants and preparing the organisation for the transformation process.