Business Analysis Basics (BAG)
Are you looking for an introduction to the topic of business analysis? This seminar follows the structure of business analysis and teaches techniques of requirements engineering & business analysis.
The BA’s six knowledge areas and general competencies are explained with practical examples:
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Enterprise Analysis
- Requirements Analysis
- Solution Assessment and Validation
- Requirements Management and Communication
The course introduces numerous techniques of business analysis and, in particular, requirements management, including:
- Elicitation Techniques
- Creative methods
- Data and Process Modeling
- Scope Modeling
- RACI Matrix
- Estimation techniques
- Knowledge of core concepts in the area of business analysis
- Knowledge of the knowledge areas of the business analyst
- Understanding which roles the business analyst covers in the projects
- Ability to describe and identify the key activities of the Business Analyst in a project.
- Development of results, which are the responsibility of the business analyst or in the development of which he is involved
- Knowledge of numerous business analysis techniques
- Ability to help shape viable solutions in the area of business analysis
No previous experience in this area is required. Project experience is an advantage.
We recommend that you complete a membership at IIBA at the same time as attending the course. There you can also download the BaBok. The book is not part of the course.
- Employees who are new to or interested in the field of business analysis
- Persons from realization teams and/or project management
Should you be interested in certification, please note the course Introduction to Business Analysis according to IIBA®.
No certificate provided. A certificate of attendance will be issued.
Digicomp Course documents
Can also be held as an in-house seminar for groups of 6 or more.
Questions about this seminar or request for an in-house offer:
Please note: This is a reseller course and as such is excluded from any discounts.
This course is conducted in cooperation with our partner Digicomp.
From 06.12.2021, COVID certificate obligation with access control applies.
We offer all onsite courses in hybrid mode. You have the possibility to participate remotely in the onsite trainings. Simply check the appropriate box when registering.