BRMP® Business Relationship Management Professional [P-BRMPN3]
The evolved, enhanced, and enriched material in this BRMP class will show you how to make in impact with BRM! Begin assembling the fundamental concepts necessary for you to prepare for your future as a valued partner within your organization and expand your understanding of the positive effects of creating a relationship-centered organization.
This course provides a thorough overview of essential business relationship management (BRM) concepts, and upon completion of the BRMP® course, you will be able to demonstrate your understanding of:
- What BRM is and the value it provides to an organization.
- Why an organization should move beyond profit and products to encompass people, purpose, and planet
- Why BRM should be completely integrated into every element of your organization.
- The contribution of the BRM role to your organization’s purpose
- The basic knowledge, skills, and mindsets of the BRM role.
- The core BRM approaches, tools, and templates used to achieve results.
- How a BRM team can advance the BRM capability to evolve culture, build partnerships, drive value, and satisfy purpose within your organization.
This course provides a foundational understanding of business relationship management.
Upon completion of the BRMP® course, participants will be able to demonstrate their understanding of:
- What business relationship management is and the value it provides to an organization.
- The need for an organization to move beyond traditional goals of profit and products to encompass ones appropriate for a relationship-centered organization.
- The importance of integrating business relationship management into every element of their organization.
- The importance of educating their organization that a mature BRM capability will evolve culture, build partnerships, drive value, and satisfy purpose.
- How to apply business relationship management to their organization’s triple bottom line of people, purpose, and planet.
- The basic knowledge, skills, and mindsets of the business relationship management role.
- The core business relationship management approaches, tools, and templates used to achieve results.
- The value and impact the BRM capability has on an organization by completing a draft of the BRM Capability Workbook.
This course does not require any existing knowledge of BRM.
- Business relationship managers and/or business partners in any industry or function.
- Leaders who need to understand more about how to evolve culture, build partnerships, drive value, and/or satisfy purpose in organizations.
- Leaders who are ready to step into a BRM role or advance their BRM capability. Service Delivery Managers that are responsible to manage customer contracts and relationships
- Account Managers / Sales representatives that are responsible to understand customer demands
- Service/Products Owners on IT provider side
- CIOs who manage the relationships with the business
- Business and IT stakeholders, who would like to understand the principles of Business Relationship Management
The exam is available in English only.
The course material is in English.
- BRMP® Presentations Slides
- BRMP® Course Prework Assignment
- BRMP® Student Workbook
- BRMP® Course Textbook / Study Guide
- Mock Exams
3 month trial membership with BRM Institute.
Can also be booked as an inhouse training for groups of 6 attendees or more.
In order to experience the importance of the BRM role, the following business simulation can be booked in addition to the training
Questions about this training or requests for an inhouse offer, please send an e-mail to
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.
Wir bieten sämtliche Onsite-Kurse im Hybrid-Modus an. Du hast also die Möglichkeit auch Remote an diesen Trainings teilzunehmen. Einfach bei der Anmeldung das entsprechende Kästchen anklicken.