Agile Service Management Simulation – MarsLander [SIML1]
This simulation is about exploring and experiencing how the current IT organization can be transformed into a more agile and lean organization.
This Marslander simulation is an effective way to stimulate a new, agile mindset within the IT organization. It helps to create a dialogue and it helps employees to better understand how to improve their own way of working from their current traditional service management to an agile service management approach. This is not a big implementation project, but rather a small step-by-step approach based on their own motivation.
ITIL® skills are still relevant. But they need to be able to respond better to rapid change – this is where the word agile service management comes in. But what exactly does that mean?
- How can service teams help and how do we create high-performance teams?
- How can we visualize our work, by using Kanban?
- How can we increase the work flow?
- How can we involve suppliers in our services?
- How can we work more closely with the development department?
- How can we continuously improve our services?
- How can we become a flexible service organization that can react quickly to changing requirements?
- How can we become even more customer-oriented and develop the “customer idea” within the team?
- How can we improve customer and employee satisfaction?
No formal requirements
This simulation is suitable for roles within and outside of IT.
- Employees in IT (Operations) Teams
- IT Managers and Team Leaders
- Development Teams
- Business Roles
- ITSM Specialists
This simulation helps IT Operations teams take the next step towards the DevOps philosophy and ITIL Practitioner guidelines.
No certificate is provided.
The workshop can be conducted with 10 to 13 employees.
Costs for the day workshop including licenses CHF 5’500
The workshop can also be easily combined with a CASM or veriSM training.
We offer all onsite courses in hybrid mode. You have the possibility to participate remotely in the onsite trainings. Simply check the appropriate box when registering.