Agile Service Management Practical Workshop [P-WSASM1]
Understanding Agile Service Management and learning to apply it practically
Agile Service Management combines the application and integration of agile principles and procedures with service management processes and process design. It counteracts the rigidity that can creep or has crept in through the bureaucratic approach of the ITIL framework and improves IT efficiency and effectiveness by enabling team members to respond with agility to changing business requirements across the framework. The IT/business discussion is now based on value rather than just cost.
This Agile Service Management practical workshop shows with concrete case studies how agile methods can be applied in Service Management. The workshop provides an understanding of how agility, value chains and value streams are related to practices, processes and services. An IT operating model based on Value Chains will be developed and Value Stream Mapping will be performed using practical examples.
This workshop is conducted by two experienced coaches.
We develop the following topics with you:
- Agile Service Management – significance and positioning
- Value Chain & Value Stream Concept
- News from the ITIL4 framework
- The principles of agile service management
- Agile development of processes
- Agile Service Management & new technologies, frameworks & methods (e.g. SAFe; DevOps)
- Architecture of an e2e data structure to enable process automation based on IT4IT
- Value Stream Mapping practical exercises in the field of “Service-Subscription to Fulfillment to Monitoring to Charging” and “Demand to Portfolio to Development to deployment”
No specific previous knowledge necessary. Experience in the field of service management is an advantage.
Agile Service Management4 is of particular interest to:
- Managers – who want to understand how to integrate and use the newly evolving management practices in the organisation
- Skilled workers in the service and production industry
- Graduates and students – who are new to companies and want to understand the principles of agile service providing and product development
- Service owners and service managers – who want to update their knowledge and understand how “service management” has evolved into service providing management
- Managers – who are responsible for service delivery
- All employees of a service organization
No examination certificate provided
Wir bieten sämtliche Onsite-Kurse im Hybrid-Modus an. Du hast also die Möglichkeit auch Remote an diesen Trainings teilzunehmen. Einfach bei der Anmeldung das entsprechende Kästchen anklicken.