Agile, Lean & DevOps Overview [P-WSSU1]
From Lean over Agile, DevOps, Kanban and Agile Service Management to the “Future Organization
You get a comprehensive and practical introduction to the agile, digital future in one day. A “toolbox” with the systems, philosophies, frameworks and best practice approaches involved.
Experience holistically how all these methods, tools and streams work together and can be applied.
This is an ideal introduction or the opportunity to find the missing piece of the puzzle to get a comprehensive overview at the highest level on these topics.
The participants are taught the following:
- The Kaizen and Lean philosophy and principles as the basis for the digital agile world
- Understanding Value Stream and its challenges in the IT service world
- Insight into Agile Service Management (ITIL based), Scrum, Kanban and the topic of visualization
- The problem-solving circle (solving problems sustainably)
- Introduction to DevOps (incl. Biz DevOps)
- Agile forms of organisation including the idea of self-organisation
- Possible applications and use in agile projects
- Summary, application and next steps
No formal requirements
All employees and managers who want to understand what is happening and will happen in the future on the topic of the agile “improvement culture” and who want to be prepared for the challenges they might face.
This daily course includes a course confirmation
This course also counts as HERMES recertification.
- Script of the slides
- Teaching materials in German.
Can also be held as an internal seminar for groups of 6 or more
Questions about this seminar or requests for an inhouse offer: email@example.com
Early bird discount
If you book more than 4 months in advance, we offer you a discount of 10% on the course fee
Motivate your environment. Already with 3 persons in the same course and simultaneous registration we grant interesting discounts on the course fees:
- 3 people on the same course date 10%
- 4 people on the same course date 15%
- 5 people on the same course date 20%
The discounts are not cumulative – the highest discount always applies.
Wir bieten sämtliche Onsite-Kurse im Hybrid-Modus an. Du hast also die Möglichkeit auch Remote an diesen Trainings teilzunehmen. Einfach bei der Anmeldung das entsprechende Kästchen anklicken.